BLUE Wilderness Adult Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food make your dog much stronger with the delicious and nutritious. So its high protein, grain-free recipes are made with the finest natural ingredients. Major target of it is a quality protein as the key ingredient which provide your dog extra ordinary nutrition for its good health and activities. An excellent combination of protein & fatty acid rich meats, every Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain-Free Dry Dog Food recipe is also supplemented with Blue Buffalo’s own Life Source bits. BLUE Wilderness Adult Grain free Chicken Dry Dog Food specially prepared, bite-sized pieces are filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that ensure a good health through every stage of life.
• Also Grain-free, gluten-free & high protein
• Prepared with quality, protein rich meats
• Consist antioxidant & mineral rich blueberries, cranberries & carrots
• Enhanced supplementation with Blue Buffalo’s exclusive LifeSource Bits
• In fact, Healthy & nutritious for all life stages & breeds
Give your dog a very good health and activeness with Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Grain Free Dry Dog Food. Available in 11 lb & 24 lb bags in three unique proteins.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Vitamin E Supplement, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate,Dried Egg, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yucca Schidigera Extract, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root,Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
- Up to 15 lbs. 1/2 – 1 1/4 cups
- 16 to 25 lbs. 1 1/4 – 1 3/4 cups
- 26 to 40 lbs. 1 3/4 – 2 1/4 cups
- 41 to 60 lbs. 2 1/4 – 3 1/4 cups
- 61 to 80 lbs. 3 1/4 – 4 cups
- 81 to 100 lbs. 4 – 4 3/4 cups
- Over 100 lbs. Feed 4 3/4 cups + 1/2 cup
- For each additional 20 lbs.
- Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.