Purina Pro Plan Natural High Protein Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is made with Lamb and Egg formula. So it’s a protein, fiber and calcium rich food for your pet with so many other necessary ingredients. Because Purina Pro Plan provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition to your adult dogs. It also contains no poultry by-product meal or added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Purina Pro Plan Natural High Protein Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is gentle on the digestive system and provides alternative sources of carbohydrates as it is made without grains or soy. To help nourish your dog’s skin and promote a healthy coat, this formula contains Omega-6 fatty acids and zinc. It is also rich in antioxidants to help promote a healthy immune system.
Reasons To Like It:
- Grain- free- Purina Pro Plan NATURAL Adult Grain Free Lamb & Egg Formula Dog Food
- Formula – Also High-Quality Protein, Including Lamb as the First Ingredient
- Vitamin – Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Zinc Help Nourish Skin and Promote a Healthy Coat
- Easily Digestible Formula is Gentle on the Digestive System. Rich in Antioxidants to Help Promote a Healthy Immune System.
- One (1) 24-Pound Bag of Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food, Natural Adult Grain Free Lamb & Egg Formula
- In fact, Easily Digestible Formula is Gentle on the Digestive System. Rich in Antioxidants to Help Promote a Healthy Immune System.
- Made without Poultry By-Product Meal. No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives. 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition for Adult Dogs. Proudly Manufactured in Purina-Owned U.S. Facilities.
Lamb, Chicken Meal, Pea Starch, Canola Meal, Cassava Root Flour, Dried Egg Product, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Dried Beet Pulp, Pea Fiber, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement
After switching to Pro Plan it will take 7 to 10 days to find out the changes or effects in your dog. So you’ll have to wait as least a week for a visible change after changing food. Don’t change pet food on a sudden, everyday you’ll have to decrease previous food gradually and increase Pro Plan just the opposite way, until you completely switch to Pro Plan.
This slow transition will help dogs to avoid dietary upsets. So we suggest you to keep your dog in a perfect health condition and not allow to gain extra fat or be overweight.
This is why you need to feed exact amount of food to your pet according to its age, activities and environment. Here we’re suggesting an average daily quantity based on average active dog. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Don’t forget to see veterinarian regularly to ensure a good health of your dog. Using a standard 8 oz./250mL measuring cup which contains approximately 115g of Pro Plan.
Store in a dry and cool place.