Wellness Grain-free Thick & Chunky Wet Adult Dog Food is a natural, grain-free dog food for adult dogs presented in a home style Chicken Stew with Peas & Potatoes tender cuts in savory gravy. It’s a daily delicious and nutritious way to make more out of mealtime. These deliciously chunky, slow-cooked classics use premium food ingredients that provide exceptionally high nutrition and extraordinary flavor. As a special treat or as part of your regular meal, Wellness wet canned dog foods are yet another delicious way for your dog to eat and stay healthy.
Reasons To like It:
- GRAIN FREE: Also grain free, complete and balanced daily nutrition for your dog.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Delicious, chunky, slow cooked-classic stew with premium protein from real chicken and other premium ingredients.
- ALL NATURAL: Contains only selective and natural ingredients with no wheat, poultry by-products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- MADE IN USA: In fact, Backed by the Wellness Guarantee and proudly made only in the USA.
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: Hassle-free way to save 5% and always keep your pantry stocked.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Egg Whites, Water Sufficient for Processing, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Peas, Carrots, Eggs, Guar Gum, Red Peppers, Celery, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement).
Wellness Grain-free Thick & Chunky Wet Adult Dog Food is serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. So Always provide access to clean, fresh water. When fed alone to adults, feed 3/4 to 11/4 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.