Wellness natural protein-rich wet canned dog food is complete healthy and natural protein rich dog food for adult dogs.
First of all, it provides the best balance of good quality selected turkey and sweet potatoes. So the pure ingredients for daily health, and the best balance of nutritious rich foods. Which to meet your dog’s unique health needs. It is Natural, protein-rich dog food with blend of fruits and vegetables for antioxidant support formulated for right feeding ideal for dogs of all ages and mixed and pure bred breeds
So providing whole-body nutritional support to maintain good and complete health. Because Wellness Complete Health Canned Dog Food provides your dog’s balanced diet to provide a guaranteed delicious taste that dogs love.
Reasons To Like It:
- COMPLETE HEALTH: Also complete and balanced daily nutrition for your dog.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: This delicious food made with quality proteins, including premium turkey combined with essential vitamins and minerals.
- ALL NATURAL: Contains only premium and natural ingredients.
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: In fact, Backed by the Wellness Guarantee and proudly made only in North America.
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: So Hassle-free way to save 5% and always keep your pantry stocked.
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Ground Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ground Flaxseed, Canola Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Iron Proteinate,
Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. So the amount of food your dog needs depends on age, activity level, breed and environment.
Always provide access to clean and fresh water. When fed alone to adults, feed 3/4 to 11/4 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.