Wellness wet canned cat food is Grain-Free Chicken Formula with high quality proteins. These recipes are very healthy. So Wellness wet canned cat food for adult cats contain excellent sources of protein and essential fatty acids for complete and balanced nutrition.
It doesn’t contain any added growth hormones and steroids. Other key ingredients like sweet potatoes, carrots, essential vitamins and minerals, fresh whole cranberries and blueberries which are added to maintain proper and non-defective urinary tract health.
In addition, hydration is extremely necessary for a cat’s overall good health and since cats do not have a strong thirst drive, Wellness wet canned cat food recipes are Chicken & Herring Pate Flavor with a delicious and healthy pick to increase your cat’s moisture intake.
Reasons To Like It:
- PACKAGING MAY VARY: New Look, Same Great Taste! During the transition period we appreciate your patience as you may receive previous packaging. But inner contents are exactly same.
- GRAIN FREE COMPLETE HEALTH: grain free, balanced and complete everyday nutrition for your cat
- ALL NATURAL: Also Contains only premium, selective and natural ingredients. Don’t contain any meat by-products, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: Then Backed by the Wellness Guarantee and proudly made only in North America
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: In fact, Hassle-free way to save 5% and always keep your pantry stocked
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Turkey, Carrots, Sweet potato, Cranberries, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Protein ate, Manganese Protein ate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
To feed alone: 1/2 can/day, if body weight is 6 – 8 lbs. To feed with dry: reduce dry by 1/4 cup for every 1/4 can wet.
#Refrigerate unused portion.