ORIJEN Dry Dog Food, Regional Red, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free
Save 1% on the ORIJEN Dry Dog Food, Regional Red, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free by Orijen at Huggy Pet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Featuring an unmatched diversity of Red meat, orijen’s Biologically Appropriate regional Red dog food feeds your dog’s biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole Animal ingredients. Mother nature did it best, and Orijen is following her lead with a nutrient-dense dog food that’s modeled after the diet dogs have evolved to eat. Orijen regional Red is packed with ranch-raised beef, wild Boar, ranch-raised bison, grass-fed Lamb, and Yorkshire pork that make up 85% of the ingre
Product Description & Reviews
Featuring an unmatched diversity of Red meat, orijen’s Biologically Appropriate regional Red dog food feeds your dog’s biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole Animal ingredients. Mother nature did it best, and Orijen is following her lead with a nutrient-dense dog food that’s modeled after the diet dogs have evolved to eat. Orijen regional Red is packed with ranch-raised beef, wild Boar, ranch-raised bison, grass-fed Lamb, and Yorkshire pork that make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from vegetables and fruit, With no gluten, potato, or tapioca. From Dachshunds to great Danes, Orijen regional Red nourishes dogs of all breeds and life stages, while offering a delicious flavor that they'll love.Orijen foods strive to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in orijen's privately owned dog Star kitchen, This recipe features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people We know and trust, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. Orijen foods Also follow our wholeprey philosophy, featuring whole Animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, incorporating meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich dog food that’s loaded with a variety of fresh, quality animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.
Features & Highlights
- ORIJEN Regional Red dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients from ranch-raised beef, wild boar, Boer goat, grass-fed lamb, Yorkshire pork, and wild-caught mackerel
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
- Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
- Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
- ORIJEN dog food is made in our DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.939.0006.
No Warning Applicable
15 x 4.5 x 28.4 inches
14.33 x 5.2 x 24.49 inches
Have questions about this item (638827656386), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Orijen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 70029, ean: 0782877700299,
A complete balanced turkey, fish, and organ food with added vitamins and minerals. Can be fed as sole diet or mixed with any other food for an extra-tasty meal! Easy substitute for any raw or frozen diet, easy to serve for pets on the go! Real Meat's...
mpn: LAM-008MC, ean: 0727348200083,
PCI Natural USA Made Lamb Crunchys Dog Treats - 8 Ounce Bag100% lamb lungs dehydrated. 8 oz. Lamb crunchy. Single Ingredient. Processed in the USA, Product of USA and new Zealand.
mpn: 43010, ean: 0854803005928,
We start with organic turkey as the #1 ingredient. Our recipes are made with a precise blend of organic ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals expressly blended for optimal nutrition. No corn, wheat or soy is added to our recipes. Additiona...
mpn: 10165439, ean: 0023100123561,
Dogs with sophisticated palates will enjoy a rich culinary experience with CESAR Wet Dog Food in meaty juices or in sauce. From large to small dogs, indulge your pampered pooch with savory dog food featuring filet mignon, porterhouse steak, prime rib...