ORIJEN Dry Dog Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free


Free Shipping Included! ORIJEN Dry Dog Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free by Orijen at Huggy Pet. MPN: DOR4455-13. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Help your dog thrive and maintain a heathy weight with orijen’s Biologically Appropriate fit & trim dog food. Optimized to limit calories and support lean muscle mass, This nutrient-rich dog food features protein sourced from free-run poultry, wild-caught Fish, and cage-free eggs, plus a unique blend of fiber from pumpkin, apples, and squash. Whole Animal proteins make up 85% of the ingredient list, with the remaining 15% coming from vegetables and fruit.orijen fit & trim has no gluten, potato


ORIJEN Dry Dog Food, Fit & Trim, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free by Orijen
4.3 out of 5 stars with 11 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$56.99


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

Help your dog thrive and maintain a heathy weight with orijen’s Biologically Appropriate fit & trim dog food. Optimized to limit calories and support lean muscle mass, This nutrient-rich dog food features protein sourced from free-run poultry, wild-caught Fish, and cage-free eggs, plus a unique blend of fiber from pumpkin, apples, and squash. Whole Animal proteins make up 85% of the ingredient list, with the remaining 15% coming from vegetables and fruit.orijen fit & trim has no gluten, potato, or tapioca, and is specifically designed to promote peak physical conditioning in all adult dogs.orijen pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in orijen’s privately owned dog Star kitchen, This food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people We know and trust, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. Orijen foods follow the wholeprey philosophy, featuring whole Animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, with none of the gluten, potato, or tapioca that typify conventional dog food. The result is a protein-rich, diet that’s loaded with a variety of fresh, quality animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.

Features & Highlights

  • ORIJEN Fit & Trim dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients from free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs
  • With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
  • Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
  • Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
  • ORIJEN dog food is made in our DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team at customercare@championpetfoods.com or 877.939.0006.

Additional Information

Brand:
Orijen
Manufacturer:
Champion Petfoods
Category:
Food
Color:
Grey
Model:
DOR4455-13
MPN:
DOR4455-13
Release Date:
2019-03-01
Warranty:
Not Applicable
UPC:
064992107130
EAN:
7426962677877
Part Number:
DOR4455-13
Size:
13 lb
Publisher:
Champion Petfoods
Binding:
Misc.
Item Weight:
13.01 pounds
Item Size:
13.9 x 2.8 x 23 inches
Package Weight:
13.4 pounds
Package Size:
13 x 4 x 19 inches

 


Have questions about this item (DOR4455-13), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Orijen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: 38476, ean: 0022808380764,
The Merrick Grain Free dog food Story is one of superior nutrition, delicious taste AND using the highest quality ingredients. It’s about staying true to our roots and staying put in our original Hereford, Texas, USA kitchen—the one where Garth M...

mpn: 38577, ean: 0022808385776,
The Merrick Grain Free dog food Story is one of superior nutrition, delicious taste AND using the highest quality ingredients. It’s about staying true to our roots and staying put in our original Hereford, Texas, USA kitchen—the one where Garth M...

mpn: 851367001526, ean: 0851367001526,
Each 8 oz. bag is approximately to 2lb of raw pet food before moisture is removed. Serve wet by adding equal parts of food and tepid water, mix well, allow to soak until water has been mostly absorbed. Always make sure your dog has access to fresh dr...

mpn: na, ean: 0815260004213,
Now Fresh Small Breed adult recipe is made with 100% fresh red meat, and 100% fresh Omega 3 & 6 oils from coconuts and canola. Now Fresh also features zero grains, gluten, wheat, beef, corn or soy. Zero rendered meats, by-products or artificial prese...