Polar Bear's Pet Shop HOT! 6 Ramshorn Snails - 3 Red & 3 Blue - Freshwater Aquarium Snail + Sample Food! by Polar Bear's Pet Shop at Huggy Pet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 6 Ramshorn Snails - 3 Red & 3 Blue - Freshwater Aquarium Snail + Sample Food!FAST SHIPPING, PACKED WITH CARE, Ramshorn Snail Temperment - Peaceful PH - 7.0-7.5 Temperature - 70-78 Degrees F Diet - InvertAquatic's Micro Mix - Blanched Zuchinni, Cuttlebone Calcium Supplement Tank Size - 5 Gallons and Larger You will receive 6 Live Ramshorn Snails! 3 Red Ramshorn 3 Blue Ramshorn Sample Invert Aquatic's Micro Mix Snail Food We also include a sample of Invert Aquatics Micro Mix, which is their
Product Description & Reviews
6 Ramshorn Snails - 3 Red & 3 Blue - Freshwater Aquarium Snail + Sample Food!FAST SHIPPING, PACKED WITH CARE, Ramshorn Snail Temperment - Peaceful PH - 7.0-7.5 Temperature - 70-78 Degrees F Diet - InvertAquatic's Micro Mix - Blanched Zuchinni, Cuttlebone Calcium Supplement Tank Size - 5 Gallons and Larger You will receive 6 Live Ramshorn Snails! 3 Red Ramshorn 3 Blue Ramshorn Sample Invert Aquatic's Micro Mix Snail Food We also include a sample of Invert Aquatics Micro Mix, which is their current diet. Snails will range from "pea" sized and larger. The Photos are not edited in any way to show you the vibrant colors they are! As they grow they become more rich in color. Please note the Blue Ramshorn have small blue dots when they are young, they grow to be a solid blue color.
Features & Highlights
- Ramshorn Snails are a peaceful community snail that make a great addition to community tanks. They are safe for planted aquariums and as an added benefit will eat decaying and dying plant matter. They are great algae eaters and clean up excess food and other decaying matter in your aquarium! With a general lifespan of about 1 year, these snails thrive best in small groups.
- Ramshorn Snails require a good source of calcium in order to keep their shell healthy and growing thick. We offer our Ramshorn Snails constant access to a Cuttlebone to supplement the necessary calcium they need to grow. Our Ramshorns are also fed InvertAquatic's Micro Mix, a mixture of Algae Discs and Sinking Pellets, which is a great daily staple for almost all bottom feeding creatures. We also occassionally offer blanched Zucchini and other softened veggies.
- Ramshorn Snails are hardy little creatures, when you first receive them, they often will stay hidden in their shells, sometimes appearing lifeless for hours on end. Usually after a day of acclimating in a new tank they will begin exploring. Dead snails will not hide in their shells, they will hang lifeless out of it. It is never good to try and force a snail open or out of its shell. They can easily be injured in trying.
- ** DO NOT Use Medications or Chemicals containing Copper - This is deadly to all Snails **
- Please note the size and color of the Ramshorn Snail may vary sightly, due to them being living creatures, they each have their own distinct colors, patterns and personalities
Polar Bear's Pet Shop
Polar Bear's Pet Shop
Polar Bear's Pet Shop
Have questions about this item (600163378543), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Polar Bear's Pet Shop, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
**PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES IN THE DESCRIPTION** This is for 1 Striped Hillstream Loach, they are around 1 inches in length. Guaranteed live arrival, if you have any problems with your order just send a photo ...
25 Pink Ramshorn Snails Pond Aquarium Algae Freshwater 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch * Please read entire description. Only shipping on Saturdays through summer. Also, extreme temperatures may delay shipping. You will receive 25 pink ramshorn's snails of va...
Water Requirements for Freshwater Puffers Freshwater puffers do best at a pH between 7.0 and 7.6, with the temperature between 74° and 78° F. Aquarium salt should not be added to a freshwater puffer aquarium unless it is used to treat diseases. Thi...